We are impressed, even if Professor Snape isn’t.
CONFIRM YOUR LOCATION GUESS HERE:
Location #1 is in Tower Grove park!
- The postcard described Eliza Hoole’s visit to Henry Shaw in 1882, when they planted a tree and a marker to remember the visit.
- The code in the Borgin & Burke’s brochure, when broken with the Magical Alphabet poster from Dobby’s Corner, is a set of longitude and latitude coordinates: 38.6057, -90.2651
After you’ve begun your Brewing Instructions, Scroll down for more help:
- The stone marker they planted says “Oak”
Before you leave this location, you might want to learn more about it! Honestly, most people hardly ever read these days! I’ve learned these things in my research:
- Here’s a fascinating article about this marker – no, it’s not a tomb!
- The marker was mentioned in a 1959 book, “Tombs for Trees” – here’s an excerpt that talks about the marker!