1 First, you should cut out out the three keys that have both a heart and wings – do you see them? They are in a row.
2. When this sheet is placed over the song sheet, it will fit perfectly over certain musical notes .
3. We suggest that you write down what the notes are, using the ‘How to read music’ graph at the bottom of the page.
4. Once you have all those letters, you must make the Goblin Substitutions. This means you use an alphabet to add or subtract from your original note.
5. For example, if the note was “C” and the substitution said +7, you would go up seven letters from C, and your answer would be “J”
6. Repeat these steps until you get an understandable message!
Ready to make a guess for Puzzle A? Click here! (You’ll have to enter the answer to the puzzle in the Password field.
Enter it with no spaces, all together.
Hint: the passcode, without spaces, should have 13 characters