This is a companion to the Great Treasure Hunt, and contains spoilers! If you are interested in participating in the Treasure Hunt go here to learn how!
Beware, Muggles! Spoilers ahead!
Hello treasure hunter! Harry here.
I’ve hidden this page in what the Muggles call “the Internet” to help you in your treasure hunt! No one else will be able to find it because I used a Disillusionment Charm to hide it!
To prepare for the Hunt, Professor Flitwick suggests a themed playlist for your adventure! Here are some options he sent for you:
- John Williams station on Pandora
- Best of HARRY POTTER Musical Moments (90 minutes on Youtube)
- Harry Potter Spotify Playlist
Now, if any clues slip out of your Treasure Hunt book, use the Deluxe Clue List or the Cleansweep/Nimbus 2000 Clue List to Summon them back into place.
HOW TO USE THIS PAGE
As you’re Hunting, look at both of the clues and make a guess about your next location. Then click on the Location Page below to get confirmation of your guess! They will help you in three ways:
- They will get you to your next location if you are stuck, and confirm your guess before you leave for the location
- Hermione has included interesting information on each location!
- The Gallery links will help with the OWL ledger answers
First Clue (in the Instruction Book)
- Breaking the Code using the cipher wheel, you will get CHEIGHT, which means, chapter 8!
- (VERY IMPORTANT to check this link for Location 2- it has essential information for pre-2019 Treasure Hunts!)
- (Harry included a clue on this Location #4 page so you don’t have to go indoors, making this stop Corona Virus-risk-free!)